A collection of my favorite t-shirts. All found on Amazon.
When I was a kid I used to love graphic T-shirts. Now, I feel like I’m getting back into them. I sometimes wear t-shirts to work and when I do I want them to be friendly and fun. Here are my favorites!
1. This recent find that I cannot wait to wear to work! Kindness really does matter kiddos!
LINKED HERE: https://amzn.to/2T5As7x ($16.99)
2. I’ve had this shirt for a while and I love it. It’s super soft and comfy. Also last time I checked it’s only $6.99!! Not sure if that’s an accident? But go snatch it up now!
LINKED HERE: https://amzn.to/2ThgdT8 ($6.99!)
3. Here’s another cute rainbow option:
LINKED HERE: https://amzn.to/397s7Wl ($9.99)
4. I wear this one to work almost every week. It’s super cute tucked into jeans. I love the print. It’s also super soft and comfortable. They have a cute cheetah print option as well!
LINKED HERE: https://amzn.to/2wdfAC4 ($24.99)
5. This tiered babydoll shirt is adorable and comfy. Again, a favorite to wear to work. It feels like a fancier t-shirt if that’s even a thing!
LINKED HERE: https://amzn.to/383El14 ($16.99, there is a 5% off coupon right now though!)
6. And finally, this inspiration t-shirt. Another good school appropriate shirt. Other quote options are also available. I also really like the “go the extra mile” one.
LINKED HERE: https://amzn.to/3agGpEt ($16.99)
Which is your favorite? Let me know in the comments below!
These could also be super cute worn over a bathing suit to the beach! Check out some one piece options HERE.